Most DPF cleaners in the market are based on Cerium. Hi Gear DPF Cleaner has a better Catalyst agent – Iron, resulting in better maintenance and higher efficacy.
- Permanent and complete diesel particulate filter cleaning
- Works on all diesel engines and fuels
- No assembling or disassembling of DPF, no standing time.
- Reduces ignition temperature of the soot collected in the diesel particle filter
- No formation of secondary emissions
- Complete regeneration of DPF, no residue in the entire diesel particulate filter.
Direction for use:
Before filling up with diesel, simply pour the DPF Cleaner inside the fuel tank.
Recommended for regular use every 3 months
How it works:
The Diesel Particle Filter collects the soot from the exhaust system.
The soot builds up in the DPF and has to be removed.
The removal process requires the exhaust temperature to rise to 600 °C
This only happens on long journeys, driving with a heavy load, or through automatic regeneration- but this does not always work.
Hi Gear DPF Power cleans the diesel particulate filter and reduces the ignition temperature of the soot to 350°C, allowing the soot to be converted into CO2 gas. This leaves behind a perfectly clean DPF.